Say Congrats..!!!

Alhamdulillah..
Im proud to get this..so thanks a lot to my luvly parents...
to my brother's and sister's and also all my frens that supporting...
ekceli this pictures was edited by me from the raw pictures...i just want to share with all my frens/my family that are read BeNjo SpeSel's Blog about my achievement since 21 years...
and this is one of the pictures that i have during my convocation day..ekceli not to much pices was taking bcoz i did not bring camera on that day..

i would like to say a lot of thanks to all my lecturers that are Prof Madya Shukri, Prof Madya Norsiah, Prof Madya Yusri, En. Hisham Basir, Pn. Sharifah, Mr. Mohan, Mr. Kamil, Ustaz Saidin, Ustaz Nawawi, Pn. Anita (ECO101), Pn. Rafiah, Pn. Fadilah, Pn. NorAzrin, Pn. Azizah, Mr. Lau, Pn. Zuriati, Pn. Nani, Cik Huda, Pn. Farah Haryatie, Pn. Shamstun Nahar and Cik Shaieda and so on(forgot some of them).


Comments

  1. tahniah wan...
    mne pic bebyk.....nk tgk lerr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. x bwk kamera ms tu..so xde pic pas konvo..juz pic atas ni n pic ngn mak..tu pn gi kedai..
    sedey giler..!!!
    huhu..=(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts